- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 cups raw muesli
- 1 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup (firmly packed) brown sugar
- 1 cup sultanas
- 1/2 - 1 cup choc bits
- 250g butter, melted, cooled
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a lamington tin. Line the base and 2 long sides with non-stick baking paper.
- Sift combined flours into bowl. Add muesli, coconut, sugar, sultanas and choc bits, stir to combine. Make a well in centre and add melted butter and egg. Using a wooden spoon stir until well combined. Spoon mixture into prepared pan, using the back of a spoon to smooth surface.
- Bake in preheated oven approx 20 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch. Remove from oven. Cool. Cut into squares.